CNP is ready to work with operators in nuclear, hydroelectric and thermal electricity generation management and operations. Here’s how we can help.
Specialized services such as:
- Reactor face inspections - feeders and fuel channels;
- Turbine and balance of plant – phased array ultrasonic testing;
- Boiler and heat exchanger inspections;
- Integrated reactor safety services;
- Performance and testing;
- Machine dynamics and component integrity;
- Civil, geotechnical and dam safety services.
Management services such as:
- Nuclear outage support;
- Reactor maintenance and lifecycle management;
- Training program for senior nuclear plant managers;
- Thermal generation conversions.
Operating services such as:
- Working with CANDU operators to improve the performance of their facilities;
- Longer term operation management.
New build, refurbishment and facility repurposing services such as:
- Supporting expertise for buyers of new build power reactors including technology evaluations, development and licensing requirements;
- Technical and project management expertise in the planning, training and execution of nuclear refurbishment projects;
- Technical and project management expertise in thermal conversion projects including coal to gas or biomass.
Waste management and decommissioning support services such as:
- Decommissioning planning and reactor safe storage;
- Implementation of vertically integrated waste management systems, which include waste handling, sorting, packaging, volume reduction, as well as extensive transportation storage capability.